FROM HESIOD'S THEOGONY TO LATE ANTIQUITY
Exhibition catalogue which contains comprehensive introductory texts written by distinguished scholars, entries with detailed descriptions and photos of all exhibits and full bibliography.
- Eros and Aphrodite
- Qualities and activities of Eros
- Love affairs and weddings of Gods and Heroes
- Love affairs and weddings of mortals
- Love affairs that changed the course of history
- Remunerated love
- Homoerotic love
- Bucolic love affairs
- Ithyphalic divinities and phallic symbols
BECOME A FRIEND AND BENEFIT UP TO -30% DISCOUNT.
23 cm χ 30 cm